We currently have positions available for Master and PhD students as well as Postdocs! If you are interested in joining our interdisciplinary and international group, please contact Prof. Sabine Ludwigs directly. Your background should be from chemistry, materials science or physics and you should be enthusiastic about polymer science, especially in functional polymers and their applications!
Topics include for example:
- Living anionic polymerization of block copolymer architectures
- Synthesis & characterization of electro-optic materials for NLO applications (see job advertisement below)
- Controlled crystallization of semiconducting polymer thin films for polymer electronics
- Mechanical characterization of multi-responsive polymer films
- Synthesis & characterization of mixed ion-electronic polymer systems