Highly-motivated chemistry students looking for a challenge in polymer synthesis, in particular polymerization catalysis (transition metal catalyst or NHC-catalyzed), the synthesis of functional polymeric materials, in polymers for battery technology, or for fiber composites or in the production of high-performance fibers, especially carbon fibers and oxide ceramic fiber are welcome to apply for a bachelor, diploma, master, Ph. D. or postdoctoral position. Please browse our website to find out more about the group and our research interests.
Positions for PhD candidates and Postdocs
We are inviting PhD candidates and postdocs to apply for open positions in the following topics
- one PhD Position for the optimizing of sulfur-poly (acrylonitrile) -based cathodes
- one Postdoctoral position for optimizing sulfur-poly(acrylonitrile)-based cells
- two PhD Positions as Scientific Coworker (Doctoral Researcher) Pay grade 50% 13 TV-L working on the subprojects of SFB 1333 "Immobilized molybdenum imido, tungsten imido- and tungsten oxo alkylidene N-heterocyclic carbene complexes for olefin metathesis"
- two PhD Positions as Scientific Coworker (Doctoral Researcher) Pay grade 50% 13 TV-L working on the subprojects of SFB 1333 "Monolithic polymeric supports with uniform pore diameter and tailored functional groups"
- a BMBF funded Postdoctoral position is immediately available in our lab