Naumann Group - Recent News
- 15.03.2023. Stefan will present some of his research on stereoselective epoxide polymerization at the "Chemidozententagung" in Dresden.
- 25.04.2023. We congratulate Charlotte Vogler on her excellent defense and express our gratitude for her tireless and very successful CRC work on mesoporous carbon and silica materials.
- 03.05.2023. Stefan thanks Dr. Alex Plajer (FU Berlin) for an invitation to talk about the preparation or ordered mesoporous carbon materials at the "Inorganic Colloquium". Special thanks for interesting and engaged discussions go to Alex and Prof. Christian Müller.
- 14.07.2022. We are happy to announce that our research group has been awarded the "Publikationspreis 2020" (University of Stuttgart) for the contribution "Dual Catalytic Ring-Opening Polymerization of Ethylene Carbonate for the Preparation of Degradable PEG" (N. von Seggern, T. Schindler, S. Naumann, Biomacromolecules 2020, 21, 2661-2669). Special congrats to Nils and Tamara!
- 13.02.2023. A joint publication of Johanna Bruckner and our group has been awarded with the FAIR4Chem Award on account of the quality of the published datasets ("Predictive design of ordered mesoporous silica with well-defined, ultra-large mesopores", C. Vogler, S. Naumann, J. R. Bruckner, Mol. Syst. Des. Eng., 2022, 7, 1318). Special thanks to Johanna and Charlotte!
- 17.02.2023. Congrats to Ayla and Iris who have won the poster prize at the Macromolecular Colloquium in Freiburg, for their poster on chiral diboranes as stereoselective polymerization catalysts.
- 09.01.2023. Patricia Sonnenberg has joined our group as doctoral researcher. Welcome!
- 03.04.2023. A welcome to Martina Huber, who has joined our group. Currently a HiWi, she will soon start her PhD and strengthen our CRC efforts.
- 17.04.2023. Fabian Imrecke has started working on his Bachelor thesis, aiming for porous carbon membranes. Welcome!