Open Positions (Naumann Group)
Master, Bachelor, Internships
Currently 1-2 positions for Master/Bachelor/Research Internships are available for the winterterm 2023/2024. If you are interested, please contact Dr. Naumann.
Current research topics:
- stereoselective, metal-free polymerization catalysis (--> catalyst design, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry)
- (multi)borane catalysis (--> organic chemistry, polymer chemistry)
- ordered mesoporous carbon materials for the electrocatalytic CO2-reduction (--> polymer chemistry, material chemistry, physical chemistry)
- porous carbon membranes for diffusion studies (--> polymer chemistry, materials chemistry, physical chemistry)
The follwoing positions are currently available, please contact Dr. Naumann if you are interested:
- PhD position starting in 2024. Connected to a DFG project. Topic: Development of novel polymerization catalysts, in particular chiral boranes for the metal-free preparation of isotactic polyethers.
There are currently no open PostDoc-Positions. If you are planning to apply for a self-funded PostDoc, please contact Dr. Naumann.